The Jolly Duck bunting calculator enables you to calculate how much bunting you will need to decorate your marquee, barn or hall.
The calculation depends on two things:
- The venue dimensions*
- How you would like the bunting to look
* Ask the marquee or venue provider for the following:
- The length and width of the marquee/venue
- The roof height (the measurement from the top of the side wall to the top of the apex - see diagram below)
- The number of bays / chandeliers (used for width strings and
criss-cross sections in marquees - see diagram below)
Firstly, enter the dimensions of your venue then select how you would like to hang your bunting. Press the magic bunting calculation button and hey presto you will know how much bunting you require.
|1.||Enter the width and length of your venue|
|2.||Does your venue have a flat or apex roof?
(only select 'apex' if you plan to hang the bunting to the top of the apex)
|3.||If you selected 'apex', enter the height of the roof
(the measurement from the top of the side wall to the top of the apex)
|4.||Do you want bunting around the edges?
|5.||How many strings of bunting do you want
along the width?
|6.||Do you want a central apex run?
|7.||How many chandeliers do you want with criss-cross bunting?|